About a month ago I did a make-over on my office. It’s still not 100% where I want it to be, but I thought I’d share the update with you guys. A lot of people do “What’s in my bag” posts but I thought it’d be fun to give you guys a peek into my drawer. I like to keep a very clean office and desk. I’ve always believed that in order to allow new ideas to come into your world you need to create space for them. Here’s what is in my drawer:
– A photo of my late english bulldog, William Potato.
– A $1 bill that says “I am Grateful” on it that I found in an egg carton at the grocery store.
– An empty notebook
– A sample of Rodin Olio Lusso
– A birthday card from the team at DIOR
– My favorite pencils. I have an addiction to pencils.
– Stamps, a marker, highlighter and USB drive
What’s in your drawer?