Style Tips 8 years ago No. 95
A few things I’ve been lusting over lately…
1. Military Blazer // A lot of times I will come across a photo on Pinterest or Tumblr like the above & it serves as the beginning to a scavenger hunt. I’ve been drooling over this relaxed black blazer for over a month & while I have yet to find it I am
2. L’Agence Maxi Skirt with Slit // It’s kind of incredible what a photo and/or product shot can do for a piece of clothing. I saw this skirt on a model as a product shot and wasn’t too impressed. When I glanced across this shot of the skirt, however, my jaw dropped .
More over the moon maxi’s:
3. Finery // Sometimes when I’m looking to spice things up a bit I head to my favorite London websites for some style that’s outside of the box. One of my favorites is Finery. With everything from dresses, pants & shoes to accessories, I always seem to score a piece or two that adds a spicy mix to my wardrobe.
4. Polka Dot Prettiness // I feel like instead of plaid/gingham, polka dots are going to be falls favorite layering piece. I’m already starting to add some to my mix.
More pretty polkadots:
5. Schutz Caged Sandals // I know I’m late to the party but I finally, finally ordered myself some Schutz! They were out of my size in black so I went with nude.
Images borrowed from: 1 // 2 // 3 // 4
0 Comments Join the Conversation