Outfits 5 years ago New York Fashion Week Part One
The first few days of New York fashion week have gone just as quickly as the month of September snuck up on me. Here are a few things I learned this weekend hopping from show to show:
- Light teal is going to be a trending color for Spring/Summer 2017.
- Wearing prints and color is fun. While I usually avoid shying away from wearing neutrals, I’ve been having fun playing dress up this week.
- Taylor Swift is exceptionally energetic.
- Self Portrait presented a strong collection that stood outside of their usual laser cut dress box. Super impressed.
- A lot of bloggers own this Alexis Striped Top
I think my favorite show of this first half was a tie between Zimmermann and Creatures of Comfort both of which were amazing!
I’m looking forward to this weeks list of shows which include Thom Browne, Tory Burch, Ralph Lauren, Vera Wang and more! I’m also going to the BlogLovin’ Awards where I’m nominated for “Best Snapchat” so feel free to click here to vote for me.
Photos by Alexandra Gibbs